We are seeking enthusiastic Dietary Aides who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team!
The Fast Track Apprenticeship Program - Culinary Track gives employees an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each step, you'll gain more expertise, more earning potential, and college credit toward an Associate Degree! The end goal is for you to become a Certified Lead Cook! If you qualify, Trilogy will pay for your certification.
What’s in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing Dietary Aides to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- Innovative Training Programs to advance your career
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your career through our Culinary Apprenticeship Program
- Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
- Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
- Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
- Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!